5) Spiders terrify me. If there’s one in the shower I will wash my hair over the bath whilst keeping eye contact the entire time. I just can’t deal with them!
6) My little sister is one of my best friends. We went through the stage of utterly disliking each other but more recently in the past year or two our friendship has blossomed. I love her to bits
7) I currently have a bruise on the underside of my forearm and I have no idea where it came from. My ability to bruise is quite astounding
8) I have tiny feet, potentially due to my short height which makes me rather unbalanced at times however the chance to shop in the children’s department for smart black shoes saves me a ridiculous amount of money
9) I never wear trousers. This is an odd one but I hate wearing jeans, or trousers or leggings. I’m a dress and tights kind of girl.
10) I laugh when I’m nervous. It’s an odd laugh but if you hear me doing it and nothing that funny has happened, the nerves have definitely kicked in
So there you go, ten rather worthless but interesting facts about yours truly. I haven’t taken part in one of these nominations in a while but I thought it would be lovely to share with you some blogs I really enjoy. Congratulations to all nominated can’t wait to see your facts!