I was shocked to see that I had been nominated for two awards this week! The first thing to say is a huge thank you to https://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. I always feel so priviledged when people nominate my blog for any awards, not only does it let me know that people are enjoying my blog but it also allows me to nominate new blogs and spread the word to my readers!
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. 2.List the rules and display the award. 3.Share seven facts about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. 5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- mylittlebookblog means so much to me; blogging has become an incredibly important part of my life, and I can’t imagine not reading, writing, editing or just replying to emails every day from you lovely readers. I just wish I’d started it sooner! I hope it will continue to grow and I will continue to receive more books in which to read and review.
- I really would like to learn how to sew or knit. Watching the show the Great British Sewing Bee when it was on a number of months ago really inspired me to learn something new! Being someone who also spends a ridiculous amount of money on clothes I hope that learning to sew will help me to curb my spending habit and allow me to make beautiful things.
- I am a city girl at heart, and I think it has come mostly from living in the countryside, being isolated from almost everyone. Coming back from university to the tiny village of Silverstone (or Silvy as we call it) has shown me how detached I am from everyone else! I cannot wait to live in a city, to walk around in the bustling streets. Maybe one day I will move back to the country but for now I’m desperate to live in the bright lights of the city!
- I beome an actual adult on the 26th of July! Its pretty exciting, and I can’t wait to celebrate turning 21 with my favourite people in the world!
- I am addicted to Pringles (No more to say on the matter!)
- My parents think I am terrible at cooking, but I’ve actually been getting pretty good at it! I often don’t have the time but when I do I’m pretty epic. Oh, and I make a mean curry!
- I have never seen Star Wars, and I do not intend to! It’s just not my thing!
Here are my nominations!
I only have ten nominations! But congratulations to them all! 🙂