Hellllllo readers and happy Friday; woohooooo. Lots of really exciting posts this week and an award for mylittlebookblog. I really love these because I’ve recently been following and reading a lot more blogs and I’ve got lots to share some new, some I’m an avid follower of, but either way all brilliant.
Thank you to Sarah at ‘Brainfluff; Curious corners of a writer’s cluttered mind,’ for nominating me, you can see her blog here and it is definitely worth a wander around. Her comments on my postings often make my day and her posts are insightful and beautifully written.
The rules are:-
Display the award certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So, my 15 (cough ten) nominees are in no particular order:
Now I have to think about seven things about me…
1) I am a terribly nostalgic human being. I recently bought a PS2 which I’ve never owned or anything like it, so I could play a game my former best friend and I used to play as kids. I also currently have a desire to buy a Tamagotchi but I have to resist. *I am an adult, now repeat*
2) My favourite hangover cure is fizzy water, with lime if I can stomach it and salt and vinegar spiral crisps
3) I’ve still not read anything by Virginia Woolf or Orson Welles
4) I still sleep with a cuddly Eeyore because he is the bestest
5) I am forever cold; all through July I wore ‘the winter cardi,’ most days of the week because the office is forever freezing
6) I hate hand shaking, give me a hug instead please
7) I’ve only just signed up for Net Galley and feel like I’m an old timer cause I have no idea what I’m doing
8) Chicken and sweetcorn sandwiches are the best sandwiches, no question
9) I liked to eat my chips with a mixture of ketchup and mayo and I have no regrets
10) I’m currently really considering getting myself a tattoo but worry about it stretching/going terribly wrong/ I end up hating it, but it’s on the cards soon I think.
I’ve just realised I’ve written ten, my mother always used to say Lizzy, make sure you read the question. This time I failed but here is the end of the tag. Thank you to Sarah for nominating me once again and I cannot wait to tell these lovely bloggers they’ve been nominated by yours truly!