So, since I’ve had a bad couple of months I’ve realised, a little, that bad mindset doesn’t help with self-respect, general mental happiness and general love for yourself. I can tell you I’m the kinda kid that if she’s feeling down can cry for three days straight, and I have. Which is terrifying.
Now I know as well as anyone that a down or unhappy mind needs a hella varied set of things and to do that alone is impossible but, I strongly believe that we can try to attempt to lift whatever is sitting on us. Lift that monster a little to breathe and so I’ve listed ten bloody baddass quotes if you’re having a fiddly Friday.
- Be Weird. Be Random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hid. – Unknown.
2. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down – Mary Pickford.
3. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it’s yours. – Ayn Rand.
4. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer.
5. FInd out who you are and do it on purpose. – Dolly Parton
6. Those who dance are considered insane by those who can’t hear the music – George Carlin
7. All endings are also beginnings. We just don’t it at the time. – Mitch Albom
8. Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. the future is not guaranteed – Wayne Dyer
9. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar.
10. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm S. Forbes.
Have an absolutely bloody unbelievable Friday, and if not live by one of my favourite quotes; “I know you’re sad, so I won’t tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day. Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes and don’t give up on yourself yet. It’ll get better. Until then, have a day. ” Just have a day my beautiful readers.