Morning readers, once again another apology for being review free for a little while now. I’ve been struggling a little with Girl 20 and although I’m really enjoying it, I’ve found if I read it alongside another book I’m getting a little confused so, for the first time in around eight months I’m sticking to one book at a time.This morning, however, I found myself nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Gabi. I’m not sure whether I testify as a new-ish blogger with two years behind me but it’s a wonderful way to share blogs that I enjoy so I’m going to take part anyway and just to follow the blogger before I’m not to worry if they’re too new.
1. Nominate 15 other relatively new(ish) bloggers
2. Let them know that you have nominated them
3. Post ten random facts about yourself
4.Be sure to thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award image the the post
First things first thank you to Gabi for nominating me, you can see her blog here!
So I will let them all know of my nomination. Just a quick confession, these are mostly blogs I keep a vague eye on. I am so busy at the moment that I find it really tough to keep up with all the blogs I follow but for some reason or other these got a follow from me so congratulations (and there are a couple I’ve been reading for a long time.) Onto the ten facts about me
Ten Facts about me
1) I have eyes the colour of swamp sludge. They used to be quite brown in colour but now they are a rather deep swampy green
2) I sleep on my front. Apparently this is rather odd but I find it incredibly comfortable
3) I drink my coffee black with a sweetener, unless I’m in Costa and then you can order me a small skinny caramel latte thank you very much4) I posted about this yesterday but I’ve started writing my first book, we’ll have to see where it goes but fingers crossed this might actually get finished
5) Spiders terrify me. If there’s one in the shower I will wash my hair over the bath whilst keeping eye contact the entire time. I just can’t deal with them!
6) My little sister is one of my best friends. We went through the stage of utterly disliking each other but more recently in the past year or two our friendship has blossomed. I love her to bits
7) I currently have a bruise on the underside of my forearm and I have no idea where it came from. My ability to bruise is quite astounding
8) I have tiny feet, potentially due to my short height which makes me rather unbalanced at times however the chance to shop in the children’s department for smart black shoes saves me a ridiculous amount of money
9) I never wear trousers. This is an odd one but I hate wearing jeans, or trousers or leggings. I’m a dress and tights kind of girl.
10) I laugh when I’m nervous. It’s an odd laugh but if you hear me doing it and nothing that funny has happened, the nerves have definitely kicked in
So there you go, ten rather worthless but interesting facts about yours truly. I haven’t taken part in one of these nominations in a while but I thought it would be lovely to share with you some blogs I really enjoy. Congratulations to all nominated can’t wait to see your facts!
2 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award for mylittlebookblog”
Wonderful post! Thank you for linking back! x