Thoughtful Thursdays/ Forgetful Fridays

tt

Good Afternoon my littlebloggers!

The first thing to say is that with all this internship stuff I completely forgot about my ‘Thoughtful Thursdays post. Huge apologies, however my life has kind of been thrown upside down this week. I’ve been in and out of the office, typing bits, reading bits, editing photographs and uploading them and if I’m honest this went completely out of my mind. Enough with the excuses though…and onto the question!

Since I have been incredibly busy, reading has been a little difficult. My question is, how do you get your reading hit when you’re incredibly busy? It sounds silly, but I mean the times when reading is just out of the question; either your busy in the evenings meeting friends, or working hard at the weekend catching up on work? My main way is to go through my email inbox and have a little look through all the amazing blogs that have been posting during the week, but what about you?

Is it the newspaper on the train? Or maybe a quick chapter on your lunch break at work?

Let me know!

ttphoto

12 Comments

1. July 4, 2014 / 12:51 pm

If you really want to read, I say do it on your lunch break, before and after work. For me, I have a lot of time since i do my internship at home, but it seems that this book is dragging lol.

2. July 4, 2014 / 1:21 pm

If we have to run any errands, I have my husband drive while I read as passenger. Not the best fix, but it helps me feel as if I am still getting to read even if I don’t have the time.

3. July 4, 2014 / 3:01 pm

Lately I’ve has to commute to my summer class via train so I used the 2.5-3 hours round trip of train time to read!

4. July 4, 2014 / 5:26 pm

I commute into the city for my internship on a train, so I would just read the whole time I’m on there. Other times, I would read in the evenings and such.

5. July 5, 2014 / 5:52 am

I read in bed before I go to sleep. Sometimes it’s only a few minutes, but it’s still nice and works to relax me from a long day.

6. July 5, 2014 / 6:54 am

I read whenever the professor calls for a “break” in class (these usually last thirty minutes). Or at night.

7. July 5, 2014 / 5:29 pm

I read Wattpad when I’m on the bus, and I read novels and mangabin the night

8. July 5, 2014 / 6:14 pm

I read in my lunchbreak at work and a couple of minutes/half hour before bed. If I dare I take my kindle/book into the bath with me and relax this way.

9. July 7, 2014 / 5:04 pm

I read on my lunch break or make sure I go to bed a bit earlier so I can get my book fix.