Morning Little Bloggers! I have once again, delightfully, been nominated for the Liebster Award! Personally, I think these awards are brilliant for recommending different blogs and letting people know what incredible work certain bloggers are doing and it makes me especially proud that people still nominate me for awards! (It lets me know I’m still doing a good job here at mylittlebookblog! I was nominated by the brilliant http://likewishingforrain.wordpress.com, so if you have a second check her blog outtttt! (I hadn’t come across her blog until now and I am now a follower and you should be too!) So firstly I have to write 11 facts about myself!
1) I recently, after many months of waiting for it to heal, had my rook bar changed and it is looking sparkly and lovely!
2) My ultimate girly and probably favourite film is the incredibly moving Titanic
3) I have two books I NEED to read at the moment, the first being The Fault in our Stars, and the second being George Orwell’s 1984
4) I adore the colour pink, but as a child I detested it
5) I am terrible at wrapping presents, most recently seen on Father’s Day (rather embarrassingly)
6) I cannot walk in high-heels…I will…one day!
7) I am afraid of almost all creepy crawlies 😦
8) I have tiny feet
9) I hate horror films of any kind; I think it comes from having such a vivid imagination!
10) Left handed….
11) Always mentioned in these facts, is that I have an ultimate hate of jelly..it is horrible. (Lets just not go there!)
Right, so now I need to answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated me!
1) What’s the closest thing to you (physically) that’s blue?
A book, unsuprisingly! ‘The Racketeer by John Grisham!
2) If you had £10,000 to give to someone, whether you know them personally or not, who would it be and why?
Mumma B, she has given me so many things in life; I would put her on a plane to American and then to Australia! (Maybe she would let me come with!)
3) What’s the thing you regret most?
Worrying about what people have thought about me…it’s just not worth it. If they care so little to talk about you behind your back, at some point they are going to drift out of your life, and you will be the one wasting time worrying!
4) What’s your favourite thing to cook?
5) Favourite word?
6) What was the last film you watched?
Last night we watched ‘I give it a year!’ Pretty odd film!
7) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8) Favourite saying?
Don’t regret anything, because at one time you thought it could make you happy!
9) What do you worry about the most?
Not getting into the publishing buisness; it’s been tough so far and I’m only 20 so we’ll have to see!
10) Do you prefer yourself with straight or curly hair?
Curly, curly, curly!
11) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would love to see myself as an editor at a publishing house, hopefully living with someone, and owning the cutest little pug.
Right, so now I need to nominate blogs! Here we go!
and…here are your 11 questions!
1) Describe your blog in three words?
2) If you could live the life of a character in any book who would it be?
3) If you suddenly found £500 pounds in your wallet, that had magically appeared but you had to spend it that day, what would you do with it?
4) What cocktail describes you best?
5) Favourite childhood author?
6) You are in the middle of a zombie attack, and you can only grab one item from your bathroom to protect yourself…what would it be?
7) Coke or Pepsi?
8) Music act you would most like to see live in concert?
9) Do you have any tattoos? If yes..what? and if no…are you planning on any?
10) Harry Potter or Twilight?
11) What are your thoughts on jelly?
Slightly random questions, as I am in a slightly random mood! Enjoy!