Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB that asks you to muse about one of several “bookish” questions… you can check the blog out here: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com! Now my post today comes after reading this post here: http://bookmammalmusings.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/monday-musings-a-book-blogger-quiz/ So, here we go!
Here’s my musing for this week–
Here is The Book Blogger Quiz as featured on Amanda’s Nose In A Book, below are my answers! Comment your answers at the bottom if you fancy! 🙂 ❤
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Folded over corners in second hand books…just use a bookmark!
- Books that end extremely quickly…as though the author had given up and just wanted to get it over with at the end
- Books with bad grammer…as an avid book reader it shocks me that so many books have terrible grammtical errors
Describe your perfect reading spot.
A plushy window seat, a can of freezing cold Pepsi Max, and a bar of cookie-crumble Galaxy cookie crumble on the sill next to me and Lola our little bunny curled up at my feet. Perfect
Tell us three book confessions.
- I have never kept a bookmark for more than a couple of days; I am the most disorganised person, and bookmarks just seem to run away from me
- Reading a fiction book with parts underlined or circled really upsets me
- I never skip to the end of the book, I think it is a terrible thing to do!
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Re-reading the Book Thief, (and yes, I cried the first time too!)
How many books are on your bedside table?
I don’t have a bedside table…but on my desk there is a pile the length of my arm!
What is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
This is hard—recommending books is so “person-specific”! I’ll list three books I often recommend to fellow booklovers—
- The Great Gatsby: Scott Fitzgerald
- Remember To Breathe: Simon Pont
- The Chocolate Run: Dorothy Koomson
Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.